Tuesday 3 June 2014

A NEW NAME IN GLORY.

1.              I was once a sinner, but I came
                 Pardon to receive from my Lord:
                 This was freely given, and I found
                 That He always kept His word.

Chorus:               There’s a new name written down in glory,
                           And it’s mine, O yes, it’s mine!
                           And the white-robed angels sing the story
                           “A sinner has come home.”
                           For there’s a new name written down in glory,
                           And it’s mine, O yes, it’s mine
                           With my sins forgiven I am bound for heaven,
                           Never more to roam.

2.                I was humbly kneeling at the cross,
                   Fearing naught but God’s angry frown;
                   When the heavens opened and I saw
                   That my name was written down.

3.                In the Book ‘tis written, “Saved by Grace,”
                   O the joy that came to my soul!
                   Now I am forgiven, and I know
                   By the blood I am made whole.

Read more at http://gloriousvesselministry.com/hymns/a%20new%20name%20in%20glory.htm#K72A1FQAKrrhmccw.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment