Tuesday 3 June 2014

ANYWERE WITH JESUS

1.     Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go;
        Anywhere He leads me in this world below;
       Anywhere without Him dearest joys would fade;
       Anywhere with Jesus, I am not afraid.

                   Anywhere! Anywhere!
                   Fear I cannot know;
                   Anywhere with Jesus
                   I am safely go.

2.   Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone;
      Other friends may fail me, He is still my own;
      Tho’ his hand may lead me over dreariest ways,
      Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.

3.   Anywhere with Jesus over land and sea,
     Telling souls in darkness of salvation free;
     Ready as He summons me to go or stay,
     Anywhere with Jesus when he points the way.
    
4.  Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,
     When the dark’ning shadows round about me creep;
      Knowing I shall  waken never more to roam,
     Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home,

Read more at http://gloriousvesselministry.com/hymns/anywhere%20with%20jesus.htm#jiX0l0zgFf7oPqgU.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment