Tuesday 3 June 2014

HEAVEN CAME DOWN

1.            O what a wonderful, wonderful day
               Day I will never forget;              
               After I’d wandered in darkness away,
               Jesus my Saviour I met.
               O what a tender, compassionate Friend!
               He met the need of my heart
               Shadow dispelling, with joy I am telling,
               He made all the darkness depart!

                            Heaven came down and glory filled my soul,
                            When at the cross the saviour made me whole;
                            My sins were washed away
                            And my night was turned to day!
                            Heaven came down and glory filled my soul!

2.            Born of the Spirit with life from above
               Into God’s fam’ly divine,
               Justified fully thru Calvary’s love,
               O what a standing is mine!
               And the transaction so quickly was made
               When as a sinner I came,
                Took of the offer of grace he did proffer
                He saved me, O praise His dear name.

3.             Now I’ve a hope that will surely endure
                After the passing of time;
                There in those mansions sublime.
                And it’s because of that wonderful day
                When at the cross I believed;
                 Riches eternal and blessings supernal
                 From his precious hand I received.

Read more at http://gloriousvesselministry.com/hymns/heaven%20came%20down.htm#PMvAigsywBujbivv.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment