Tuesday 3 June 2014

I KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW

1.        I don’t know about tomorrow,
           I just live from day to day;
           I don’t borrow from it’s sunshine,
           For it’s skies may turn to gray;
           I don’t worry o’er the future
           For I know what Jesus said,
           And today I’II walk beside Him,
           For He knows what is ahead.

                   Many things about tomorrow
                   I don’t seem to understand;
                   But I know who holds tomorrow,
                   And I know who holds my hand.

2.         Ev’ry stop is getting brighter
            As the golden stairs I climb;
            Ev’ry burden’s getting lighter,
            Ev’ry could is silver lined;
            There the sun is always shining,
            At the ending of the rainbow,
            Where the mountains touch the sky.
           
3.         I don’t know about tomorrow,
            It may bring me poverty;
            But the one who feeds the sparrow
            Is the one who stands by me;
            And the path that be my portion,
            May be through the flame or flood,
            But His presence goes before me,
            And I’m covered with His blood.

Read more at http://gloriousvesselministry.com/hymns/i%20know%20who%20holds%20tomorrow%20.htm#5tLeM4WCIlrYJS6x.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment