Wednesday 3 January 2018

What Do you See?

Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. Jeremiah 1:12 (KJV) 

Cloud of yesterdays, still clogs the eyes of many, the feeling of yesterday is still fresh, on some people's mind, that they cannot see the Open doors of opportunities that lies before them, but this Morning, the Word of God comes to you, look from the eyes of the Savior, the promises of Jesus, the prophesies of Scriptures, and you will see Well
This Morning I see God's Love for me (John 3:16), God's Provision for me (Philippians 4:19), God's presence (Hebrew 13:12), I see a Better future (Ezekiel 36:11)
If that is the way you are seeing, God say you are seeing well, and he will quickly do it for you!


Morning Milk ©2018
A publication of Glorious Vessel Ministry

0 comments:

Post a Comment