Saturday 18 February 2023

Rest in the Lord

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.


As the general election is getting close, activities building up to the choice of leaders may cause fear and dismay, situations in the country may cause many to live with uncertainty and fear. But today, God is saying let not your heart be troubled.

Are you dispirited? The Lord says I should come to comfort you. He said to me in Isaiah 40:2
Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

I speak comfort to Nigeria, I speak comfort to you dear reader, your tears are over, this assurance I have for you in Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

This is what God wants me to tell you today, in Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Begin to thank God for answers to your prayers, sing and bless the Lord, and all Jericho wall are coming down, all sicknesses are getting healed, Miracles are coming your way, rejoice I say unto you rejoice.

Rest in the Lord and rejoice 

0 comments:

Post a Comment