Wednesday 4 June 2014

HIS LOVE CAN NEVER FAIL

1.  I do not ask to see the way
     My feet will have to tread;
     But only that my soul may feed
     Upon the living Bread.
     ‘Tis better far that I should walk
     By faith close to His side-
     I may not know the way I go,
     But  oh, I know my Guide.

           His love… can never fail,
           His love… can never fail;
           My soul is satisfied to know
           His love can never fail.

2.  And if my feet would go astray,
     They cannot, for I know,
     That Jesus guides my falt’ring steps.
     As joyfully I go,
     And tho’ I may not see His face,
    My faith is strong and clear,
    That in each hour of sore distress
    My saviour will be near.

3.  I will not fear, tho’ darkness come
    Abroad o’er all the land,
    If I may only feel the touch
    Of His own loving hand.
    And tho’ I tremble when I think
    How weak I am, how frail,
    My soul is satisfied to know his love can never fail.

Read more at http://gloriousvesselministry.com/hymns/his%20love%20can%20never%20fail.htm#8buAwXvYoDYKZKGu.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment