Saturday 14 February 2015

A LETTER TO YOU MY FRIEND

A LETTER TO YOU MY FRIEND

Dear friend,
                How has been your day, and how has been everything with you? I hope you are in good health, as I am here. How has been your family and relatives, hope you have been in touch with them, and they are doing well, do extend my greeting to them all.
The purpose of writing this letter to you is as a result of a message I received from your best friend, he told me he is not happy with you, he reported your behavior as not encouraging despite he has done for you, he said you have been making him sad, he came to you and knocked at your door, and immediately you heard his voice you locked the door, he said despite all the knocking you refused to heed his call, he said he still loves you, despite all you have done, he is only displeased by you attitude.
He said you have hardened your heart not to hear from him, he said you don’t even want to hear his name that is why I have hid his Identity till now.
Friend, do you know that he sincerely loves and care all he gave you he gave from his heart, he is ready to give you whatever you desire, he is the Best friend ever, and he never leaves a moment of heart break. Yes lovers break each other’s heart, but he is not an heartbreaker, that is why he says give me your heart, he did not mean he want you dead, he want to take care of you, appreciate you, admire you. Did you know he loves you so much, and that was why he died for you? It is in his love he is sending me to you this day, he does not want you to perish, because, there is a perilous, and disastrous time coming and he want to rescue you, that is why he is knocking at the door.
Yes you believe that he is a prophet, and he has prophesied that “…in the last days perilous times shall come.” And as a savior he wants to make a way of escape for you.
Dear friend, this is the right time to accept him, the best time to give him your heart, the best time to open the door and let him come unto you, his name is Jesus he says now is the acceptable time, now that he stands at the door and knocks, if you will open unto him he will come, but if he depart you will call in vain, I don’t know how long he will continue to knock, for he has knocked enough, and any moment he will depart, and as soon as he is departed , the perilous times shall come.
Why not give your life sincerely to him now? He says “behold I stand at the door and knock” let him in now, he wants to wash away your sins, he wants to make you his child. Yes he loves you just the way you are.
If you are ready to let him in take the following steps:
-          Accept that you are a sinner, and you cannot save yourself.
-          Believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and that he died for you.
-          Confess your sins to him now.
-          Determine not to go back to those sins again.
Now pray this prayer: Lord Jesus I know that I am a sinner, but you are my savior you died for me on the cross. Wash away my sins, pardon me, I promise not to go back to those sins again wash me with your blood and write my name in the book of life. In Jesus name I have prayed.
If you have sincerely taken those steps and prayed that prayer, you are now his friend and more than a friend you are now his Child. Anytime you want to hear from him, just pray in the name of Jesus and pick up your Bible and read, and he will speak to you. He knows when you are grieved and sorrowful, he knows when you are merry, and happy he will be there for you at all times.
Thanks for reading and giving your life to Christ, extend this hand of love to someone else, by sharing this letter with them. God bless you.
Your friend


For further enquires contact us
GLORIOUS VESSELS MINISTRY
WEBSITE: http://www.gloriousvesselministry.com/
E MAIL: gloriousvesselmail@gmail.com
PHONE: +2347064288060
BLOG: http://www.gvessels.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gloriousvesselministry

0 comments:

Post a Comment