Wednesday 15 April 2015

Jesus the source of my life

I am living because Jesus lives inside of me, he is my life,  He gave me the breath of life. The moment you send Jesus out of your life, you are dead for in him we have our life, because he came, that all men might have life.

If you have not accepted him as your Lord and savior you are a walking corpse except you repent and turn to God for the gift of Life through Jesus Christ.

Sin is the line of separation, for God so loved the world, But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. For the dead has nothing to do with the living.

Will you continue in your deadness, or allow Jesus to bring you life, will you give up your source of life for a moment of sin?

Think on this things...

0 comments:

Post a Comment