Thursday 23 April 2015

Judge your Thought before You Act

Before we act, we should judge our thought and be sure it will be such that God will be well pleased with, the Bible recorded of some that ruled Israel, but with many of them God was not well pleased.
Ask yourself these questions and let your heart judge through the spirit of God in you.

What I am about to Do:
- will it Glorify God
- is it not to exalt self (flesh)
- is it edifying (helping other to know/serve God) to my weak brother
- does it identify me with Christ or with sinners
- Finally, if Jesus is present to comment, which of this 7 comment will he say about what you are about to do:

1-Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

2-Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

3- I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

4- I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

5-Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
6-I know thy works Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,

7- I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
If the response of God will be 2 or 6 then you are about to do that which is right, else God's Comment About you is that you "did evil in his sight", or else, "not with a perfect heart"

Consider these:
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.(1Jo 3:18-24 KJV)

CONTACT US:
GLORIOUS VESSEL MINISTRY

Our website: http://gloriousvesselministry.com/
Our Blog: http://www.gvessels.blogspot.com/
Our Facebook address: http://www.facebook.com/gloriousvesselministry
Our Email: gloriousvesselmail@gmail.com
You can call us on +234 706 428 8060

0 comments:

Post a Comment